In harmony with the overall design of the hotel, the décor is refined and contemporary.
- Room Size
- 100 sq m / 1075 sq ft
- King or Twin
- 3 Adults
- 2nd to 5th floor
- Avenue Kléber
Book your winter escapes via peninsula.com to enjoy an array of exclusive privileges to elevate your stay experience.
Exclusive benefits when you book via official website:
- Complimentary room upgrade (Upgrade from room to room, suite to suite, except themed suites)
- Flexible check-in and check-out times
- Booking and stay period: From now through 31 March 2017
Before the race, our fitness center with its dedicated coaches helps runners maximize their workout routine and power their performance with full access to the state-of-the-art equipment.
On the eve of the race, Le Lobby restaurant offers an energetic and balanced dinner to be enjoyed, recommended before 9:00 pm to help guests stay fit and active on the road!
On race-day, a breakfast of champions awaits the runners - gluten-free and easy to digest, it is an ideal remedy before they enter the starting blocks.
Once the race is over, The Peninsula Spa will be ready for the athletes with a ‘Recovery’ treatment. Encompassing the relaxation and taking away the pains of the race for one hour, this moment of wellness includes in-depth work on the legs to promote the elimination of lactic acid: draining massage, gentle stretching, oil Fitness for muscle recovery. The focus then goes on to the lower back to reduce the pain related to repeated impact.
- Daily American or gluten-free breakfast for 2 persons (on the 9th of April to order from the in-room room menu (recommended before 5:00am) or from 7:00am at Le Lobby)
- One-hour ‘Recovery’ treatment at The Peninsula Spa, for 1 person
- Transfer to the starting point and from the finish line of the race
Treat yourself to some Parisian culture with our Concierge’s favourite exhibitions of the month.
- 15% off for stays of two days or more
- Entrance for the exhibition of the month (guests may choose one exhibition in the list below)
- Breakfast for two persons served in Le Lobby restaurant or 85€ voucher for food & beverages once per stay
- A bottle of Rosé Wine
- Kimono - Au Bonheur Des Dames, Musée des arts asiatiques - Guimet (from 22 February to 22 May 2017)
- Cy Twombly, Centre Pompidou (from 30 November 2016 to 24 April 2017)
- Musée Rodin
- Fully-customised interactive digital bedside and desk tablets are pre-set in one of 11 languages: Arabic, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, according to guest preference.
- LED touch screen wall panels are programmed in 11 languages
- Wireless telephone with VOIP technology (complimentary long-distance calls)
- State-of-the-art audio-visual centre
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Dressing table featuring vanity mirror
- Dressing area with soft-close drawers and luggage bench
- Luxurious marble bathroom interiors
- Japanese toilets
- State-of-the-art TV and digital radio system
- Two-line hands-free wireless digital telephone
- Digital body-weight scale and hairdryer
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Dual-voltage (110v /240v) power socket
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Mood lighting
- Interactive digital bedside panels preset in one of 11 languages according to guest’s preference, showcasing touch-screen restaurant menus, hotel information, a city guide, personalised TV access with noise-cancelling earphones, valet call and room controls
- LED touch screen wall panels programmed in 11 languages for operating the lights, television and radio, curtains, valet call, “do not disturb”, temperature control and weather preview
- Multiple, dual-voltage (110v/240v) electrical power sockets with universal adaptor/chargers concealed within retractable burl wood panels
- Audio visual centre featuring flat-screen Blu-Ray 3D LED swivel television and an iPod/iPad docking station, memory card reader, soundbar speaker system with sub-woofer
- Complimentary HD movies
- Complimentary high speed wired and wireless internet access
- Wireless telephone with VOIP technology for complimentary long-distance calls
- All-in-one fax/scanner/printer/photocopier with office automation and wired and wireless connections to personal electronic devices and the digital bedside panel
- Language preference setting of all in-room digital devices at check-in
Amenities and Service
- Daily fruit basket and local newspaper
- Valet box and shoe shining service
- 24-hour room service