For enquiries or reservations, please email us or call +331 58 12 27 77
These artisans worked tirelessly to source authentic materials, decorations and symbolic motifs, and then restored them authentically and faithfully. In this spirit, each painting and each gilding recreated by the Parisian workshop Mériguet-Carrere transports guests back in time to the memorable places in the Paris of the 1850s.
To add a contemporary touch, the bronze and aluminum sculptures by Nathalie Decoster and the paintings of artist Deçan feature in various spaces.
Moving from the angular dining room to the living room with its high windows, the soft light of day reveals the Arc de Triomphe in all its majesty. An adjoining room conveniently facilitates family stays.
- Room Size
- 217 sq m / 2335 sq ft
- 3 Adults
- 1st floor
- Avenue Kléber
Experience the epitome of Peninsula service and tradition, with The Peninsula Paris’ Signature and Garden Suites and enjoy Parisian lifestyle at its finest with exclusive dining on private terraces and unbeatable rooftop garden views over the city, American breakfast for two, and a dining or spa voucher.Offer Benefits:
- Daily American breakfast for two in Le Lobby restaurant
- Hotel credit: 85€ per stay
- Choice between*: Roundtrip airport or train station transfers OR 50-minute aromatherapy treatment with additional 30-minute balneotherapy treatment OR dinner set menu at LiLi restaurant
* Valid for two persons once per stayValidity:
Booking and stay periods valids until 31 December 2017.
With our Exclusive Summer Offer enjoy complimentary room upgrade (Upgrade from room to room, suite to suite, except themed suites) for bookings and stays from Friday, 16 June 2017 to Friday, 29 September 2017.
- Fully-customised interactive digital bedside and desk tablets are pre-set in one of 11 languages: Arabic, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, according to guest preference.
- LED touch screen wall panels are programmed in 11 languages
- Wireless telephone with VOIP technology (complimentary long-distance calls)
- State-of-the-art audio-visual centre
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Complimentary mini bar
- Dressing table featuring vanity mirror
- Dressing area with soft-close drawers and luggage bench
- Luxurious marble bathroom interiors
- Japanese toilets
- State-of-the-art TV and digital radio system
- Two-line hands-free wireless digital telephone
- Digital body-weight scale and hairdryer
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Dual-voltage (110v /240v) power socket
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Mood lighting
- Interactive digital bedside panels preset in one of 11 languages according to guest’s preference, showcasing touch-screen restaurant menus, hotel information, a city guide, personalised TV access with noise-cancelling earphones, valet call and room controls
- LED touch screen wall panels programmed in 11 languages for operating the lights, television and radio, curtains, valet call, “do not disturb”, temperature control and weather preview
- Multiple, dual-voltage (110v/240v) electrical power sockets with universal adaptor/chargers concealed within retractable burl wood panels
- Audio visual centre featuring flat-screen Blu-Ray 3D LED swivel television and an iPod/iPad docking station, memory card reader, soundbar speaker system with sub-woofer
- Complimentary HD movies
- Complimentary high speed wired and wireless internet access
- Wireless telephone with VOIP technology for complimentary long-distance calls
- All-in-one fax/scanner/printer/photocopier with office automation and wired and wireless connections to personal electronic devices and the digital bedside panel
- Language preference setting of all in-room digital devices at check-in
Amenities and Service
- Valet box and shoe shining service
- 24-hour room service