For enquiries or reservations, please email us or call +331 58 12 27 77
The largest suite of the hotel is an authentic Haussmannian residence. High ceilings with exquisite moldings, a fireplace, and large double-doored windows are all signature features of the elegance of traditional Parisian life.
The sparkle of fine Baccarat chandeliers reflecting in the smooth black lacquer of a grand piano; the rich silks and brocades created by Prelle; the trimmings of the House of Declercq; and the finesse of Tai Ping carpets steep the décor in tradition, yet harmoniously contrast with the modern curves of the large sofas and elegant mirrors.
This spectacular and vastly spacious suite has the ability to adapt according to the number of its occupants.
Ideally designed for two adults, each of whom has access to their own dedicated facilities and equipment, it also conveniently connects to two adjoining rooms to offer a large shared haven of tranquility. Last but not least, everything has been designed to ensure the safety and privacy of our most prestigious guests.
- Room Size
- 318 sq m /3425 sq ft
- 3 Adults
- 1st floor
- Avenue Kleber / Avenue des Portugais
Experience the epitome of Peninsula service and tradition, with The Peninsula Paris’ Signature and Garden Suites and enjoy Parisian lifestyle at its finest with exclusive dining on private terraces and unbeatable rooftop garden views over the city, American breakfast for two, and a dining or spa voucher.Offer Benefits:
- Daily American breakfast for two in Le Lobby restaurant
- Hotel credit: 85€ per stay
- Choice between*: Roundtrip airport or train station transfers OR 50-minute aromatherapy treatment with additional 30-minute balneotherapy treatment OR dinner set menu at LiLi restaurant
* Valid for two persons once per stayValidity:
Offer valids until December 31st 2017.
- Fully-customised interactive digital bedside and desk tablets are pre-set in one of 11 languages: Arabic, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, according to guest preference.
- LED touch screen wall panels are programmed in 11 languages
- Wireless telephone with VOIP technology (complimentary long-distance calls)
- State-of-the-art audio-visual centre
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Dressing table featuring vanity mirror
- Dressing area with soft-close drawers and luggage bench
- Luxurious marble bathroom interiors
- Japanese toilets
- State-of-the-art TV and digital radio system
- Two-line hands-free wireless digital telephone
- Digital body-weight scale and hairdryer
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Dual-voltage (110v /240v) power socket
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Mood lighting
- Interactive digital bedside panels preset in one of 11 languages according to guest’s preference, showcasing touch-screen restaurant menus, hotel information, a city guide, personalised TV access with noise-cancelling earphones, valet call and room controls
- LED touch screen wall panels programmed in 11 languages for operating the lights, television and radio, curtains, valet call, “do not disturb”, temperature control and weather preview
- Multiple, dual-voltage (110v/240v) electrical power sockets with universal adaptor/chargers concealed within retractable burl wood panels
- Audio visual centre featuring flat-screen Blu-Ray 3D LED swivel television and an iPod/iPad docking station, memory card reader, soundbar speaker system with sub-woofer
- Complimentary HD movies
- Complimentary high speed wired and wireless internet access
- Wireless telephone with VOIP technology for complimentary long-distance calls
- All-in-one fax/scanner/printer/photocopier with office automation and wired and wireless connections to personal electronic devices and the digital bedside panel
- Language preference setting of all in-room digital devices at check-in
Amenities and Service
- Valet box and shoe shining service
- 24-hour room service