The Peninsula Paris will be decked out in red for three weeks, giving local guests and international travellers the opportunity to discover the best of Asia, right in the heart of the City of Light, in partnership with The Penisnula Shanghai. On 16 February on the Terrasse Kléber, which will be lit up in red by traditional lanterns, a Lion Dance accompanied with firecrackers will bring luck and prosperity to all our guests.
At its gourmet Cantonese restaurant LiLi, Chef Ma Wing Tak, in collaboration with Chef Chi Keung Tang, from The Peninsula Shanghai’s Michelin-starred restaurant, Yi Long Court, is creating two special menus for Paris, providing a feast for the eyes and the palate with his culinary expertise.
At The Peninsula Spa, Wendy Ding, a therapist from The Peninsula Shanghai, will allow Parisians to benefit from her expertise, based on the traditional techniques of Chinese medicine. Guests will also discover the After Party skincare with CHA LING L’Esprit du Thé with a special “Detoxifying & Revitalizing experience".
To celebrate the Year of the Dog in style, The Peninsula Paris has also partenered with Le Printemps for an exclusive shopping exprience and a personalised Baccarat gift will be offered to our Chinese guests staying in our Suites for 3 consecutive nights or more.
- Daily breakfast for two with a choice of American or Chinese breakfast
- Complimentary upgrade
- 88€ hotel credit for Spa or Restaurants
- Special welcome amenity
- Shopping experience with Le Printemps
- Personalized gift by Baccarat (for 3 consecutive nights in a Suite or more)
The offer is valid for bookings from now to 28 February 2018 and stays from 01 February to 28 February 2018.
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other programmes or promotions and is not valid for group reservations
- All rates are quoted on a per room per night basis
- Unused inclusions are not refundable nor redeemable, in part or in full, for cash and cannot be used for future visits
- Room availability and rate may be subject to change if amendments are made to a confirmed booking
- In case of dispute, the hotel reserves the right to make the final decision