Before the race, our fitness center with its dedicated coaches helps runners maximize their workout routine and power their performance with full access to the state-of-the-art equipment.
On the eve of the race, Le Lobby restaurant offers an energetic and balanced dinner to be enjoyed, recommended before 9:00 pm to help guests stay fit and active on the road!
On race-day, a breakfast of champions awaits the runners - gluten-free and easy to digest, it is an ideal remedy before they enter the starting blocks.
Once the race is over, The Peninsula Spa will be ready for the athletes with a ‘Recovery’ treatment. Encompassing the relaxation and taking away the pains of the race for one hour, this moment of wellness includes in-depth work on the legs to promote the elimination of lactic acid: draining massage, gentle stretching, oil Fitness for muscle recovery. The focus then goes on to the lower back to reduce the pain related to repeated impact.
- Daily American or gluten-free breakfast for 2 persons (on the 9th of April to order from the in-room room menu (recommended before 5:00am) or from 7:00am at Le Lobby)
- One-hour ‘Recovery’ treatment at The Peninsula Spa, for 1 person
- Transfer to the starting point and from the finish line of the race
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is valid for stays from April 5th to April 12th 2017
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other programmes and is not valid for group reservations
- This offer does not include the dinner at the Lobby Restaurant on April 8th 2017
- This offer includes the "Recovery" spa treatment for one person
- Room rates are quoted on a per room per night basis, and are valid for single or double occupancy only
- Unused hotel breakfast and spa treatments are not refundable nor redeemable, in part or in full, for cash and cannot be used for future visits
- In case of dispute, the hotel reserves the right to make the final decision
For additional information or booking, please contact the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org