Conceived to meet all the expectations of the traveller looking for an oasis calm in the heart of Paris, The Rooftop Garden Suite is an elegant duplex featuring décor which exquisitely combines both materials and eras to cocoon guests in elegance and comfort.
Access to the garden terrace on the rooftop of the hotel offers a dreamy environment with Eiffel Tower view for intimate cocktail gatherings, dinners with clients or friends, or simply a place to quietly contemplate whilst admiring the surrounding architecture of Paris.
The ultimate attention to detail is the availability of a MINI Cooper S Clubman to glide you smoothly through the streets of the city your visits or for the best in French shopping.
- Room Size
- 115 -135 sq m / 1238 - 1453 sq ft
- 3 Adults
- 6th Floor
- Eiffel Tower, Rooftops of Paris
The Peninsula Paris offers a romantic experience to celebrate “Le Grand Amour”.
Greeted with Deutz Champagne upon arrival, a beautiful arrangement of rose petals in the bathroom and a flower bouquet, the experience promises to be dreamy.
The Peninsula Paris has also partnered up with two world-renowned brands - Piaget and La Perla - to please your Valentine. Guests will be able to pre-purchase a special selection of gifts that we will be placed in their room on arrival, the perfect package for the perfect love.
The Spa Peninsula will give every opportunity to relax with your loved one with its two VIP double treatment suites, pool and two Jacuzzis and other steam rooms and sauna.
To end this romantic trip on a high note, why not spending the last evening in the hotel’s rooftop restaurant l’Oiseau Blanc to enjoy a remarkable and breathtaking view on Paris and the Eiffel Tower.
For those who prefer a more private and intimate dining experience, the Garden Suites represent a perfect option for in- room dining, without missing on the beauty Paris has to offer.
- In-room American breakfast or to enjoy at Le Lobby restaurant
- Complimentary room upgrade (not valid from Junior Suite to Superior Suite)
- Flexible check-in and check-out times
- Bottle of Champagne Deutz upon arrival
- Bouquet of roses in the room and rose-petal in the bathroom
Upon request (not included in the rate):
- Piaget & La Perla gifts
This offer is valid from 01 February to 31 December 2018
Experience the epitome of Peninsula service and tradition, with The Peninsula Paris’ Suites and enjoy Parisian lifestyle at its finest with exclusive dining on private terraces and unbeatable rooftop garden views over the city, American breakfast for two, and a dining or spa voucher.Offer Benefits:
- Daily American breakfast for two in Le Lobby restaurant
- Hotel credit: 85€ per stay
- Choice between*: Roundtrip airport or train station transfers OR 50-minute aromatherapy treatment with additional 30-minute balneotherapy treatment OR dinner set menu at LiLi restaurant
* Valid for two persons once per stayValidity:
Booking and stay periods valid until 31 December 2018.
Conceived to meet all the expectations of the traveller looking for an oasis calm in the heart of Paris, The Rooftop Garden Suite is an elegant duplex featuring a garden terrace on the rooftop of the hotel that offers a dreamy environment with Eiffel Tower view for intimate cocktail gatherings, dinners with clients or friends, or simply a place to quietly contemplate whilst admiring the surrounding architecture of Paris.
Enjoy your private rooftop in Paris and exclusive benefits including:
Accommodation in Rooftop Garden Suite
Daily American breakfast for up to two persons
Available on request:
Barbecue on private rooftop terrace (250€ per person, excluding drinks, up to 6 persons)
- Fully-customised interactive digital bedside and desk tablets are pre-set in one of 11 languages: Arabic, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, according to guest preference.
- LED touch screen wall panels are programmed in 11 languages
- Wireless telephone with VOIP technology (complimentary long-distance calls)
- State-of-the-art audio-visual centre
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Dressing table featuring vanity mirror
- Dressing area with soft-close drawers and luggage bench
- Luxurious marble bathroom interiors
- Japanese toilets
- State-of-the-art TV and digital radio system
- Two-line hands-free wireless digital telephone
- Digital body-weight scale and hairdryer
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Dual-voltage (110v /240v) power socket
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Mood lighting
- Interactive digital bedside panels preset in one of 11 languages according to guest’s preference, showcasing touch-screen restaurant menus, hotel information, a city guide, personalised TV access with noise-cancelling earphones, valet call and room controls
- LED touch screen wall panels programmed in 11 languages for operating the lights, television and radio, curtains, valet call, “do not disturb”, temperature control and weather preview
- Multiple, dual-voltage (110v/240v) electrical power sockets with universal adaptor/chargers concealed within retractable burl wood panels
- Audio visual centre featuring flat-screen Blu-Ray 3D LED swivel television and an iPod/iPad docking station, memory card reader, soundbar speaker system with sub-woofer
- Complimentary HD movies
- Complimentary high speed wired and wireless internet access
- Wireless telephone with VOIP technology for complimentary long-distance calls
- All-in-one fax/scanner/printer/photocopier with office automation and wired and wireless connections to personal electronic devices and the digital bedside panel
- Language preference setting of all in-room digital devices at check-in
Amenities and Service
- Valet box and shoe shining service
- 24-hour room service